My very first of many to come blog posts. Every end of year I look back on all my goals and set on new very specific and measurable ones so I can now how I am performing regarding them and keep progressing without looking focus. Let me quickly tell you about my last year goals:
1. Make 100k in sales (made a little over 90,000)
2. Stay close to my family and friends(check)
3. Stay fit and healthy(Didnt manage “fit” just healthy.
I think its best if I let you in a little bit more regarding these 2017 one so you can come along on the journey. If theres anything I can do to help dont hesitate to contact me. My contact information will be somewhere around.
If you are reading this you should have read the intro and “My vision” if you havent i would highly recommend you doing it so you can actually understand my mindset if not heres a quick overview : my vision is to be able to live a life travelling the world while managing my businesses and experiencing new things every day and making life the way I want it to be. Meeting new people learning new things and always getting better. By the time you are reading this there should be a link on the menu to “My vision” or something cliché-ish like that.
Down to goals then:
1. Make over $300k in sales in the year period
2. Stay in touch and close to my family and friends
3. Stay healthy and get “fit” by reaching an 8% bodyfat with a weight not lower than 175lbs (this word is between commas due to it being referring to an archetype. My archetype of being fit would be my ideal physique and physical capabilities).
4. Graduation college(I have been 21 for 3 days now and this is my graduation year)
If you look at my goals I dont think they are very big or of rapid growth I actually think they are very doable. I just dont like to set overly big goals as this would discourage me Im taking the long run so its no problem to not “grow” or “achieve” so much. I am young and even though I am impatient I find myself tripping over when I see how far back i am from a big goal.
Do thats it for my new years resolution. Really simple I think they are okay goals for my age(21 yrs old) Im gonna hustle the fuck out of this year starting tomorrow. its Jan. 2nd by the time I am writing this, I was dedicating time to my Family & friends these first to days but im pretty sure Ill crush my goals this time.